Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I have returned!

After a year outside of the blogosphere, I have decided to come out of retirement. Why, you ask? Oh, just be grateful, nosy.

Lots of things have changed in the past twelve months. For instance, last week, I started putting amaretto in my scotch instead of drambuie. Most importantly, though, my bangs are now gone, so I must leave behind that tired old handle of mine. Thusly, say hello to the Soda Vine, your window into the non-stop action-adventure that is my life.

All the features of my old LJ will be retained: hating and bitching kept to the minimum; drunken idiocy and rocknroll kept to the maximum; and let's not forget the painstaking attention to grammatical detail. So, while I dust off the old digital camera and remember exactly how to write a decent blog entry, take comfort in anticipation... of greatness!

1 comment:

Bubeau said...

You are one of my all-time favorite on-line diarists.

Please continue diarizing.