Monday, October 22, 2007

House of Chocolate

I’m back from tour, with a soft belly and a mild case of delirium tremens. I’m pretty sure I’ll be throwing together a tour diary in the next couple weeks. At the moment, I’m sitting in my new house in San Francisco, procrastinating the unpacking of all my boxes of stuff. It’s a pretty good time.



This is the view from my living room. I suppose the paint job doesn’t bother me too much at the moment, but it definitely did when we first started moving stuff over in the beginning of September. Just as a broken clock tells the correct time twice a day, a house with a tasteless color scheme will be relatively appropriate a couple weeks out of the year.

I hope they change it in November.

1 comment:

Kendra K. said...

they're probably just insane giants fans. that's what you get for living in the city.