Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Empty nest

With Daniel moved out, and JJ+JoJo out of town until Sunday, the house is feeling especially empty. Not too much going on at the moment. But did you know we were making house beer koozies with the money from we got from letting people shoot a music video here a while back? Well, Paul’s koozie design masterpiece that he slaved all summer over was rejected by the production people because of copyright infringement. Whodathunk? Until we regroup, you’ll just have to click and dream about what might have been. We’ll see how long it takes for my Photobucket account to get deactivated for similar reasons.

Rather than publish some diatribe about US copyright laws, I thought I should write about something more important: me! Today, I take the final for my last class at Ex’pression. Which means I’m done. Like, totally done. I’m fucking horrified. It’s time to get serious. Therefore, until I get my life on track, no more drinking unless I’m at a rock show.

Here are some rock shows I’m going to, come buy me a drink, ‘cause I’m fucking done!:
Tonight- Teutonics, Rantouls, Barbary Coasters @ the Rickshaw Stop
Maybe later tonight- Snakeflower 2 @ the Knockout
Tomorrow- Trad Fools @ Thrillhouse Records
Night after tomorrow- Husbands, HRLIC @ the Knockout

No comments: