Sunday, August 12, 2007

The graduate

I don’t have anything especially interesting to write, but I know you must be worried, dear reader and leaver of no comments, so here’s an update.

It’s a strange life, to have everything so completely up in the air. Would you believe I didn’t even make it to half of those rock shows I mentioned because I was busy in the studio? I’ve been doing my best to sniff out recording and mixing sessions to sit in on, and as usual, I find the most rewarding experiences by exuding absolutely zero effort. I’ve started a new bank account for my meager earnings as a freelancer. Will I earn enough to properly feed myself when I go on tour? If not, I see many many peanut butter sandwiches in my future.

There are other life changes afoot, too. But we can talk about that later.

No comments: