Friday, June 15, 2007

The events of my uneventful week

Sunday: Picked up roomies from airport. Practiced for NASCAR while forms for lost luggage were filled out.

Monday. Band practice. Attempted to revive a JLS classic, but I felt too old to sing it. Quarter-life crisis? At least my knees are better. (Apparently, sitting in front of a computer and eating junk food is way better for your knees than exercise.)

Tuesday: Spent a bunch of time on the computer, utterly entranced and appalled by the MySpace pages of presidential hopefuls. Became very, very frightened.

Wednesday: Spent a bunch of time on the computer, looking for people to send promos of the T Fools EP. Who knew running a record label would be so exciting?

Thursday: Drove roomie to airport. Couldn’t turn down an In-N-Out Burger even though I was about to play basketball. (Apparently, a stomach full of junk food is bad for exercise.)

Friday: Updated my blog.