Monday, June 11, 2007

Small world

Last Saturday, I journeyed to Carmichael to party with Kendra K. and crew. I guess nothing too epic or scandalous happened, but there was lots of good hang time. And sometimes, through the typical art of conversation, you’ll discover connections you never knew existed.

Like that Hi-Fives video I uploaded the other day, which I used to convince my bandmates to wear suits for the show the other night. Kendra informed me that the original footage was shot by this woman I know, who’s actually a fan of TMN and was at the Rickshaw show. I also discovered that a dude from Brent’s TV, one of those Hi-Fives precursor bands, is the bassist for Nudity, who we just played a show with in Olympia. In other words, I was smoked out by a member of a band I really love, but I was completely oblivious!

It all just goes to show you that existence is made of circular rings, linked together to form a cosmic space-time chain, which is used by Jor-El to drive the astral sled dogs that pull Earth around the sun. I have more literature on the subject, if you’re interested.

1 comment:

Bubeau said...

What's a Carmichael? It looks nice.